Below is a short video interview with Catherine Taylor, the excellent Values Leader at Washingborough Academy.
To download an inspiring article she wrote on what a Values Leader can contribute to the school, click here
Catherine's answers to the following questions appear at the following times:
- 0:15 : What is the role of a Values Leader?
- 0:57 : What are the main responsibilities?
- 1:26 : How do you induct new staff into the Values world?
- 2:16 : What documentation do you keep on values?
- 3:22 : What difference does a VbE school make to students, compared with a school that does not engage deeply with values?
- 4:15 : Is it important for a school to have a Values Leader?
- 4:55 : How do you monitor and evaluate your values work?
- 6:15 : Can you sum up why you think VbE is so important for schools to engage with