Values-based Education (“VbE”) is committed to protecting your personal information in accordance with applicable data protection laws, including the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”).
VbE follows the principles of the General Data Protection Regulations which requires data to:
- Be obtained fairly and lawfully on the basis of positive consent
- Be held and processed only for the specific purposes listed above
- Be accurate and kept up to date
- Be kept no longer than necessary
- Be made available to data subjects on request
- Be appropriately protected against – unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure and destruction and accidental loss.
VbE does not share this information with any other organisation, and will delete this information on request.
VbE collects personal information about VbE subscribers, to be used solely for the purpose of conducting the following core business activities:
- Providing information to individuals or groups of individuals about matters relevant to them as VbE subscribers
- Distributing updates and reports
- Conducting surveys or questionnaires amongst the supporters on VbE related issues
VbE Subscribers have many rights regarding personal data and can email VbE to unsubscribe from communications or to be removed from the database.